Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Answering Machine

I can't get my new answering machine message out of my head! We recorded it last night with all household members participating. It was inspired by the YouTube video starring the Potter Puppet Pals in "The Mysterious Ticking Noise". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4

Dumbledore!

I've always loved having funny messages on my answering machine. I've had the theme song from COPS, tons of singing versions. When I was in high school and learning to drive my sister made one about how we were in the hospital due to my "bad driving", unfortunately Mom made us erase that one after some slow witted person heard it and then left a message saying she was going to activate the Statewide prayer chain and that she hoped we'd recover soon. I mean seriously, if that really happened why would we be telling people on the answering machine?

Dumbledore!

No comments: