Friday, August 8, 2008

Olympic Fever!

So, I haven't been blogging. Why, because no one reads this. But that is all about to change! It is Olympics time! I love the Olympics, I used to write nightly updates on fool.com under the name mneakrase, but since I don't frequent that site currently I thought, why not write them on my blog. Not that I use this currently either, but I thought it'd be a nice outlet.

So, Pacific Standard Time over here and there will be no spoilers! I hate spoilers, I hate when big companies on the internet don't take into consideration the fact that multiple time zones exist across the world. I'd like to be able to browse the internet without being bombarded with pictures, breaking news and updated medal counts all for things that haven't yet been shown on tv in my time zone.

So, stay tuned for Olympics thoughts, as well as pre-season football. (I've picked the Niners for tonight!)

No comments: